PSHR Code of Conduct and Principles
The Power Station (PSHR) is committed to excellence and to the honor and integrity of training and competition. PSHR seeks to provide a fair platform for competition and training and requires all who join its ranks and competes or trains in the facility to do so with sportsmanship, honor, and respect.
All PSHR members agree to honor the following values and principles:
1. Competition. All members are to abide by the bylaws, policies, rules and regulations of PSHR. No member shall use performance-enhancing drugs and/or other such drugs that are prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency or the United States Anti-doping Agency.
2. Professionalism. All members shall be professional in and out of the facility. The only acceptable standard is good sportsmanship. All members are to refrain from conduct that is disruptive and/or detracts or adversely affects competing athletes for purposes of gaining a competitive edge.
3. Respect. All members shall treat all others involved in all sports and fitness activities – other athletes, referees, officials, administrators, meet directors, spectators, sponsors, members of the media, venue employees – with respect, courtesy, and dignity. Rude, abusive, unprofessional language and/or conduct toward another member of PSHR or toward anyone affiliated with our industry will not be tolerated. Because petty criticism and complaints undermine the well-being of the organization, members should minimize complaints and pettiness, and should, instead, strive to take action where improvement is desired or needed and should accept and support the final decision of the majority.
4. Organization. All members, officials, administrators, officers, and representatives shall focus on the best interests and goals of PSHR over and above individual desires. PSHR, through its members, is here to serve all members with a quality training atmosphere.
5. Non-discrimination and No Sexual Harassment. PSHR maintains a no tolerance policy for discrimination based upon age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, language, and socioeconomic status. Moreover, PSHR does not permit any conduct that engages in sexual harassment, which is sexual solicitation, physical advances, or verbal or nonverbal conduct that is sexual in nature including music selection in shared spaces, that is either unwelcome, is offensive, or creates a hostile environment, and the offending party knows this or is told this and that is sufficiently severe or intense to be abusive to a reasonable person in the context.
Membership to PSHR is conditional upon abiding by and honoring this Code of Conduct and Principles. Violations of this Code subject the member to discipline pursuant to the PSHR bylaws and rules and regulations and to the potential loss of membership at PSHR.
Anonymous Reports can be filed at www.powerstationhr.com/members